SoftWave Therapy, or Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (EWST), is an FDA approved, non-invasive treatment that involves the delivery of shock waves to an injured area to promote healing. This treatment produces highly effective shock waves that initiate biological regeneration processes at the cellular level, break up scar tissue and remove oxidative stresses. This tricks your body into thinking a new injury has occurred, activating an innate healing response that includes your own stem cells. Stem cells then migrate to the area for sustained long-term healing over a 12 week period following the last treatment.
This results in increased mobility and decreased pain and inflammation.
Therapeutic Effects of SoftWave Therapy
- Analgesic Effect - Acute and Chronic Pain Relief
- Anti-Inflammatory Action
- Decreases Cellular Apoptosis and Reduces Necrosis
- Antibacterial Effect in the Treatment of Infections
- Induces the Expression of Endogenous Growth Factors
- Angiogenesis: Improved Vascularity and Blood Circulation
- Ossification: Formation of New Bone Tissue
- Stimulates Natural Anabolic Functions in Tissue(skin, bones, cartilage, smooth & striated muscles, nerves, and more)
- Activation of Stem Cells: metabolism ↑, proliferation ↑, migration ↑, differentiation ↑
- Tissue Remodeling and Regeneration
- Accelerates Wound Healing
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Jumpers Knee
- Stress Fractures
- Neuropathy pain
- Post surgery Pain
- Disc Bulges
- Foot Ulcers
- So much more!
Effective. Proven. Trusted.